Re: [Videolib] Looking for "OT: Our Town"

MileFilms@aol.com
Thu, 4 Sep 2003 13:00:04 EDT

--part1_1d7.ffc2d3a.2c88c994_boundary

In a message dated 9/4/03 12:51:31 PM, jrosner@kino.com writes:

> Um it only opened in theaters two weeks ago so I don't think it would be on
> video for a few months at least. In general if the reviews are from
> a CURRENT theatrical run , it would be illogical to expect it to be out
> on video at the same time

Actually, since it's Film Movement, Jessica, you might be wrong on this one.
It's a brand-new world...

Dennis Doros
Milestone Film & Video
PO Box 128
Harrington Park, NJ 07640
Phone: (800) 603-1104 or (201) 767-3117
Fax: (201) 767-3035
Email: milefilms@aol.com
www.milestonefilms.com

--part1_1d7.ffc2d3a.2c88c994_boundary

Um it only opened in=20= theaters two weeks ago so I don't think it would be on