Re: [Videolib] Looking for French video source

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Thu, 04 Sep 2003 15:27:15 +0200

Dear Pauline,

the problem with this titles seems to be the availability only for
educational use within France.
http://www.ina.fr/produits/videos/education/litterature/commentaires/65.fr.html

You might contact the mentioned distributor ADAV in France. Our
experience is that they do not deliver to institutions abroad. But
perhaps they know where you can get it from:
ADAV:
Ateliers Diffusion Audio Visuelle
41 rue des Envierges
75020 PARIS