Re: [Videolib] Opinions wanted on TV shows on DVD in public libraries

Julie Hill (
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 11:48:40 -0500

Another thought...
My rep from Midwest Tape told me that, starting in September, Midwest
will replace individual discs from boxed sets. So if disc 3 of "The
Sopranos" kicks it, you don't have to replace the entire set. That
should be easier on the pocket book!