Re: [Videolib] Plague Summer

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Wed, 03 Sep 2003 14:11:05 +0200

Dear Dennis,

there was a similar inquiry at AMIA-L
http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/byform/mailing-lists/amia-l/2003/04/msg00262.html

PLAGUE SUMMER seeems to be an animated film by Chester Kessler made in
1951 adapted from Kenneth Patchen's novel "The journal of Albion
Moonlight".

There is one entry in WorldCat for archival material in the Kenneth
Patchen archive. The film is included in this archive combined with
different materials from the production of the film. Here is more
information from WorldCat:

"Chester Kessler papers, MS167, Special Collections, University Library,
University of California, Santa Cruz./ Finding aid/ available in the
library and online.
Contains a storyboard, worksheets, frame drawings, a film and
photographs for an animated film The plague summer, adapted from Kenneth
Patchen's novel The journal of Albion Moonlight, as well as photographs
of Kenneth and Miriam Patchen by Kessler."

Contact information and collection contents in detail via this link:
OAC finding aid http://www.oac.cdlib.org/cgi-bin/oac/ucsc/ms167

with kind regards
Peter Delin/Videolektorat
Zentral- und Landesbiblbiothek Berlin