Re: [Videolib] video "Bauhaus dances of Oskar Schlemmer a

Delin, Peter (
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 12:18:58 +0200

Dear Danette,

not the title you are searching (by Debra McCall, Mary Salter) but
something similar
(by Margarete Hasting, with the artistic advice of Oskar Schlemmer's
available from the Roland Collection as a VHS/NTSC tape and via

with kind regards
Peter Delin/Videolektorat
Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin

Danette Pachtner schrieb:
> A professor is looking for this dance video: "Bauhaus dances of Oskar
> Schlemmer a reconstruction,"
> by Debra McCall, Mary Salter and others (New York, NY: Bauhaus
> Dances, 1986-1991?).
> Two libraries are listed in WorldCat as having it on VHS, but I
> haven't been able to locate a distributor. I've found other Bauhaus
> dance videos, but she'd like this particular one, if possible. Any
> ideas? I appeciate the help.
> Danette Pachtner
> Duke University
> Lilly Library