Re: [Videolib] video "Bauhaus dances of Oskar Schlemmer a

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 12:18:58 +0200

Dear Danette,

not the title you are searching (by Debra McCall, Mary Salter) but
something similar
http://www.roland-collection.com/rolandcollection/section/17/517.htm
(by Margarete Hasting, with the artistic advice of Oskar Schlemmer's
widow)
available from the Roland Collection as a VHS/NTSC tape and via
streaming.

with kind regards
Peter Delin/Videolektorat
Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin