RE: [Videolib] Land Without Bread

Milos Stehlik (milos@interaccess.com)
Fri, 22 Aug 2003 15:28:31 -0500

I'm not from Kino, though sometimes I would like to be (they are just such a
fun-loving bunch), and have spent some time on the Land Without Bread
issue - it is such an incredible film! All of the film materials which seem
to be available are in pretty mediocre to bad condition and it would take a
very dedicated archivist with means to try to tackle restoration - if it is
at all possible.

Milos Stehlik
Facets Multi-Media, Inc.
1517 West Fullerton Avenue
Chicago, IL 60614 USA
Voice: 1-773-281-9075
FAX: 1-773-929-5437
milos@facets.org

-----Original Message-----
From: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu]On Behalf Of Holly Sammons
Sent: Friday, August 22, 2003 1:54 PM
To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] Land Without Bread

Anyone from Kino know if Land Without Bread will be released in dvd format
anytime in the near future. I have a patron clamoring for it in DVD!!

I'm amused at how the same patrons who complained last year about the lack
of vhs titles and the plethora of dvds are now complaining to the
contrary!! argh

Thanks,
Holly

--