Re: [Videolib] Cartoons at War

Thu, 21 Aug 2003 15:37:07 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_02F2_01C367FA.14999400

Hi Gail,

Warner is releasing the 4-disc "Looney Tunes Golden Collection" boxed =
set on October 28, featuring 56 animated cartoons; though I haven't seen =
the list of titles included yet.

Best,

Randy

Randy Pitman
Publisher/Editor
Video Librarian
8705 Honeycomb Ct. NW
Seabeck, WA 98380
Tel: (800) 692-2270; Fax: (360) 830-9346
Email: vidlib@videolibrarian.com
Web: www.videolibrarian.com
----- Original Message -----=20
From: Gail Fedak=20
To: videolib=20
Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2003 1:43 PM
Subject: [Videolib] Cartoons at War

A faculty member brought me her copy of this compilation today asking =
if I could transfer it to DVD because her copy is wearing out. Of course =
the answer is no - Looney Toons, Popeye, Disney. Does anyone know if =
this compilation is available for purchase on DVD anywhere - VHS would =
suffice at this point. We have checked the usual sources and have come =
up almost blank - Facets offers it for rent, not purchase. I also found =
Goopy Geer's Rare Cartoons Page that lists 5 of the 16 titles. Any =
suggestions will be appreciated.
Gail B. Fedak
Manager, Instructional Media Resources
Middle Tennessee State University
Murfreesboro, TN 37132
phone 615-898-2740
fax 615-898-2530
email gfedak@mtsu.edu

------=_NextPart_000_02F2_01C367FA.14999400

Hi Gail,

Warner is releasing the 4-disc = "Looney Tunes=20 Golden Collection" boxed set on October 28, featuring 56 animated = cartoons;=20 though I haven't seen the list of titles included yet.

Best,

Randy

Randy Pitman
Publisher/Editor