Re: [Videolib] Virus Question

Sarah Andrews (sarah-andrews@uiowa.edu)
Thu, 21 Aug 2003 13:22:15 -0500

Our techie people warned us that if you have a certain version of Microsoft
Outlook (pre-XP?) and you set it up to "preview" your email messages, some
attachments might get opened automatically via the preview function.
I don't use Outlook so I haven't had this happen myself.
Sarah Andrews
University of Iowa Libraries