Re: [Videolib] LE RETOUR DE MARTIN GUERRE - french subtitles

M.Troy Davis (tdavis@aztec.lib.utk.edu)
Thu, 21 Aug 2003 13:21:50 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_0298_01C367E7.2E18F640

Re: [Videolib] LE RETOUR DE MARTIN GUERRE - french subtitlesYeah, me =
neither. It was a request that I got (perhaps to teach french??), but I =
thought I'd check and see.
----- Original Message -----=20
From: Jessica Rosner=20
To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu=20
Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2003 12:11 PM
Subject: Re: [Videolib] LE RETOUR DE MARTIN GUERRE - french subtitles

not sure why a French film would come with French titles but good luck
--=20
Jessica Rosner
Kino International
333 W 39th St. 503
NY NY 10018
jrosner@kino.com

From: "M.Troy Davis" <tdavis@aztec.lib.utk.edu>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 09:39:49 -0400
To: <videolib@library.berkeley.edu>

Hi folks,=20
Could anyone advise me on where I might find a dvd copy of "le =
retour de martin guerre" in french with french subtitles?=20

Thanks for any help,=20
Troy

------=_NextPart_000_0298_01C367E7.2E18F640

Re: [Videolib] LE RETOUR DE MARTIN GUERRE - french = subtitles

Yeah, me neither. It was a request that = I got=20 (perhaps to teach french??), but I thought I'd check and = see.