Re: [Videolib] Murder on a Sunday Morning

Mark W. Kopp (iu8film@iu08.org)
Tue, 19 Aug 2003 12:03:29 -0400

>To Jessica
>( who expects Hell to be getting awfully cold soon when the Cubs win the
>series)

A first grade teacher explains to her class that she's a Cubs fan. She asks
her students to raise their hands if they're Cubs fans, too. Not really
knowing what a Cubs fan is but wanting to be just like their teacher, the
students launch their hands into the air like fleshy fireworks. There is,
however, one exception: A girl named Lucy doesn't go along with the crowd.

The teacher asks her why she's decided to be different. "Because I'm not a
Cubs fan," Lucy says.

"Then what are you?" asks the teacher.

"Why, I'm proud to be a Sox fan," boasts the little girl. The teacher is a
little perturbed now, her face slightly red. She asks Lucy why she's a Sox
fan. "Well, my mom and dad are Sox fans, so I'm a Sox fan, too."

The teacher is now very angry. "That's no reason!" she says loudly. "What
if your mom was a moron, and your dad was a moron. What would you be then?"

Lucy pauses, then smiles. "Why, then," Lucy says, "I'd be a Cubs fan."

plus......
http://www.geocities.com/hack_and_duff/

Mark W. Kopp
Circulation Coordinator