Re: [Videolib] Murder on a Sunday Morning

Gary Handman (
Tue, 19 Aug 2003 08:54:13 -0700

Watching Tarkovsky has always reminded me of Camus' comment on the ultimate
existential act: standing in a movie line for an hour with a rock in your
shoe, and then, when you reach the boxoffice, not buying a ticket.

> > From: "Randy Pitman" <>
>And, Jessica, on "The Homecoming": you know who does stand-up in Hell don't
> > you? Harold Pinter, Samuel Beckett, and Eugene Ionesco are the
> > headliners...every night, all night.
> >
>Well MY idea of hell would be having to watch films by Rosa Von Proheim
>Andrei Tarkovsky & Michael Bay but too each his own
>( who expects Hell to be getting awfully cold soon when the Cubs win the
> >
>Videolib mailing list

UC Berkeley

--Guy Debord

Videolib mailing list