Re: [Videolib] Living in a reversed world

Pat Means (
Mon, 18 Aug 2003 12:39:16 -0500

Sorry for sending the message to the list. I have pop up addresses and
this is what happened.

I tried to find it also and came up with the same info you did. I checked
to see if there were any holdings in OCLC that we could rent it from. I
came up with 2 places but 1 doesn't loan AV materials. The other one did
not say so it might be a possibility. It is a really old 16mm film, 1958,
and is probably not available on video.

Keep me posted on what you find.

At 05:37 PM 8/15/2003 -0400, you wrote:
>I am working on your request for information on the film "Living in a
>Reversed World". As of 1985, Penn State held the rights under the former
>organization name, Psychological Cinema Register. Unfortunately the trail
>stops there, I have a few feelers out and will respond as soon as I have
>further information.
>Robin P. Guillard
>Coordinator Media Sales
>Penn State Public Broadcasting