Re: [Videolib] Living in a reversed world

Pat Means (pmeans@austincollege.edu)
Mon, 18 Aug 2003 11:42:13 -0500

Robin,

I tried to find it also and came up with the same info you did. I checked
to see if there were any holdings in OCLC that we could rent it from. I
came up with 2 places but 1 doesn't loan AV materials. The other one did
not say so it might be a possibility. It is a really old 16mm film, 1958,
and is probably not available on video.

Keep me posted on what you find.

Pat