Re: [Videolib] Query: Elusive Latin American feature films on video

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Sat, 09 Aug 2003 16:55:16 +0200

Dear Christopher,

if you can't find "La estrategia del caracol" in the US here is a
European source in Switzerland:
http://www.trigon-film.ch/de/shop.php?aid=26
(available via mail order: VHS/PAL, in spanish without engl. subtitles)

with kind regards
Peter Delin/Videolektorat
Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin