RE: [Videolib] Query: Elusive Latin American feature films on video

Milos Stehlik (milos@interaccess.com)
Fri, 08 Aug 2003 16:28:03 -0500

It's a different EL SUR. From Film Humanities website:

"El sur"
In this story, a descendant of famous ancestors dreams of more heroic
times … until a serious accident takes him to the doors of death, where the
past and the present mingle—and where he meets his final destiny. An RTVE
production. (Spanish, 58 minutes, color)

Part of the Series Los Cuentos de Borges

Item: BVL11374
Format: VHS