Re: [Videolib] Looking to purchase Lee Mun Wah videos

Brigid Duffy (bduffy@sfsu.edu)
Thu, 7 Aug 2003 16:10:27 -0700

Funny; one of our teachers asked about those today.

"Last Chance for Eden" is available from StirFry Seminars in Oakland (
http://www.stirfryseminars.com or phone (510) 420-8292) - and from
their purchasing scale, I believe you'd have to pay $530.

"Walking Each Other Home" isn't on the website yet.

Brigid Duffy
Audio Visual/ITV Center
San Francisco State University
San Francisco CA 94132-4200