Re: [Videolib] Core Video Collection Advice

Wed, 6 Aug 2003 09:05:38 -0700

Hi Julie,

I co-authored a book in 1990 called "Video Movies" compiling an annotated
list of 500 classic American, foreign, and genre films (including cult).
Putting the book into an email isn't practical, but since the book is o.p. I
see no reason why I can't share the list. As of mid-1989 all of these titles
had been released on video, but many notable titles had not yet, so you
won't see "Fantasia," "Harvey," "The Last Picture Show" or "The Rocky Horror
Picture Show," among others. Anyway, here's the link to a previous posting:

http://www.lib.berkeley.edu/VideoLib/archive/0108/0017.html

Best,

Randy

Randy Pitman
Publisher/Editor
Video Librarian
8705 Honeycomb Ct. NW
Seabeck, WA 98380
Tel: (800) 692-2270; Fax: (360) 830-9346
Email: vidlib@videolibrarian.com
Web: www.videolibrarian.com