Re: [Videolib] My Life and Welcome to It!

Sally Mason-Robinson (smr@nvr.org)
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 09:54:52 -0500

Gary:
Look at it this way. E-mail keeps this looney tune (oops, that's Warners)
from coming to the library in person!
----- Original Message -----
From: "Gary Handman" <ghandman@library.berkeley.edu>
To: <videolib@library.berkeley.edu>
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2003 10:46 PM
Subject: [Videolib] My Life and Welcome to It!

> I kid you not...I get this kind of stuff all the time... S'what I love
> about the job (I guess...)
>
> Gary Handman
> Director
> Media Resources Center
> Moffitt Library
> UC Berkeley, CA 94720-6000
> 510-643-8566
> ghandman@library.berkeley.edu
>
> "You are looking into the mind of home video. It is innocent, it is
aimless,
> it is determined, it is real" --Don DeLillo, Underworld

what needs to be changed in Disney!!

> 2. Do you have Euro Disney's email??
>
> If you do not know his email do you know anyone I can reach in Disney
cause I want to share what needs to be changed by Disney. I want to inform
the chairmen of Disney and I need their email. Give me your honest opinions
just tell me what you think of one of my ideas. The maximum height of Mickey
mouse is 4'6-5'2; I think the height of Mickey Mouse should be from 4'6-5'6.
It won't be possible for him to scare the kids cause Mickey is Mickey
everyone's favorite mouse. Even though his head is bigger then the costume
still Mickey is Mickey the cutest mouse I know millions of tall character
with big costume heads and no one is afraid of them like chip and dale. But
if they can't change the height ranges I have another idea, I just thought
of another idea and I hope you like it. Do you think instead of them
changing the height ranges for Mickey and Minnie do you think they could let
the tall people let them play Mickey a once in a year type of thing or I had
another idea do you t!
> hink they
> could allow the tall people to be in shows and parades only? For example
I think they should use a tall Mickey for the show Fantasmic. Admit it, if
Mickey was 5'5 or 5'6 the people all the way in the back can see Mickey
perfectly. And nobody will know the difference cause hey Mickey is Mickey
you know. And everyone wants to be our beloved mouse so hey do you think
this is a good idea? Do you agree just share your opinion. Please email me
at: greenchameleon2002@yahoo.com