RE: [Videolib] Looking for information on reusable cases for

Laroi Lawton (laroi.lawton@bcc.cuny.edu)
Wed, 30 Jul 2003 09:05:39 -0400

A number of library related vendors carry these items. Gaylord, Highsmith, Demco. There are other sources as well which may be cheaper, depending upon the size of the video mailers you are looking for.

Gaylord: 1.800.448.6160
http://www.gaylord.com

Highsmith: 1.800.558.2110
http://www.highsmith.com

Demco: 1;800.356.1200
http://www.demco.com

You may also want to order a free copy of the "Librarian's Yellow Pages, a good source to have around the office.
1.800.235.9723
http://www.librariansyellowpages.com

LaRoi Lawton, Asst. Prof/Director
GSL Learning Resources Center