RE: [Videolib] Looking for information on reusable cases for

Laroi Lawton (
Wed, 30 Jul 2003 09:05:39 -0400

A number of library related vendors carry these items. Gaylord, Highsmith, Demco. There are other sources as well which may be cheaper, depending upon the size of the video mailers you are looking for.

Gaylord: 1.800.448.6160

Highsmith: 1.800.558.2110

Demco: 1;800.356.1200

You may also want to order a free copy of the "Librarian's Yellow Pages, a good source to have around the office.

LaRoi Lawton, Asst. Prof/Director
GSL Learning Resources Center
Library & Learning Resources Dept.
Bronx Community College
Bronx, NY 10453

-----Original Message-----
From: Renee Zurn []
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2003 7:11 PM
Subject: [Videolib] Looking for information on reusable cases for
mailing videos

Hello all,
I have been asked by the local agency for the deaf to recommend a
strong, reusable case that they could use to mail videos to patrons and
that the patrons can use to mail the video back to them. Our public
library mails very few videos and so I am not sure what to recommend.

Does anyone have information about a mailer and the supplier that I
could pass on to my colleague?

Thanks for any help I can get.

Renee Zurn
Duluth Public Library