Re: [Videolib] Security cases

Anne Plyler (aplyler@cclslib.org)
Tue, 29 Jul 2003 13:19:53 -0400

We've just started using DVD cases from Midwest Tape that lock with a
clip and open with a key. They come in clear or gray. The staff has
found them easy to use so far. We hope it will enable us to shelve our
DVDs with the VHS by title or Dewey number for documentaries, rather
than having a "DVD section" for all the DVDs right near the circulation
desk where they can be watched.
Anne