Re: [Videolib] Postings intercepted?

Media2 (media2@bellatlantic.net)
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 14:53:53 -0400

Geez . . . I thought you would never ask. Actually this is far more fun
and what I have to say is, in the words of a character recently
discussed at length on this list, "no more important than silence."

I had responded to the thread on Tiered Pricing last week (before gary
went on vacation) and it never showed on the list. The next day I got a
message that started with the following:

"Your message is being held until the list moderator can review it for
approval." Then it gave an berkeley domain URL that I should go to to
get more information. The response at the link began:

"We're sorry, we hit a bug! If you would like to help us identify the
problem, please email a copy of this page to the web master for this
site with a description of what happened. Thanks!" Which I did. I also
copied the whole response and sent it to you fine folks with a simple
inquiry at the top asking if this had ever happened to any of you. That
post was not bounced, but it didn't show up on the list either. Tis a
puzzlement.

Mr. K = what? me offend someone? take exception to the unfair,
illogical, arbitrary and biased? surely you jest!

Hasty accusation like long shot on horse race, odds good but chance is
doubtful.

And stop calling me Shirley . . .

OK, press send and see if this makes it . . .

M. Richie.

--
ࡱ