Re: [Videolib] Uzbekistan video

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Thu, 17 Jul 2003 20:01:35 +0200

Dear Sarah,

if you cannot find a source in the US you might contact the studio where
the film was produced. Perhaps they know the video source in Uzbekistan.
Here is their adress (information dates from Febr. 22nd, 2002):

production :
Uzbekkino
Uzbekfilm
Prospect Uzbekistanskiy 98
Republic of Uzbekistan
tÚl.: +998 71 120 68 50
fax: +998 71 120 63 98
uzbekfilm@butzon.com

or: info@uzbekfilm.com
or: http://www.uzbekfilm.com/

Kelinlar Quzgholoni = Revolt of the Daughters-in-law. (Uzbekfilm, 199?)
75 mins. Directed by Melis Abzalov. In Uzbek with English subtitles.
A young man brings home his new wife. All of the family members live
together under the leadership of the monther. The new wife's
participation in gymnastics causes strife within the family.

With kind regards
Peter Delin
Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin
http://www.zlb.de/index.html