RE: [Videolib] The high price of dance instruction tapes

Laroi Lawton (laroi.lawton@bcc.cuny.edu)
Wed, 16 Jul 2003 17:54:00 -0400

------_=_NextPart_001_01C34BE4.C406514B

Needless to say, one must watch who buy from. Scams are abound for =
educational entities such as we are. While many of us were never taught =
this in library science school or whatever, this listserv is a good =
source for advise, brow-beating, and queries. I would send those videos =
back and search elsewhere. If you want, indicate the titles, someone on =
this list may have a better and more reasonable vendor.=20
=20
LaRoi Lawton, Asst. Prof./Director
Gerald S. Lieblich Learning Resources Center
Library & Learning Resources Dept.
Bronx Community College/CUNY
laroi.lawton@bcc.cuny.edu