Re: [Videolib] To Kill a Mockingbird

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Wed, 16 Jul 2003 16:13:03 -0400

--MS_Mac_OE_3141216783_9817013_MIME_Part

SKUNK um I mean SWANK which is based in St. Louis . Don't have their contact
info
as deliberately refuse to keep it but should be easy to find on internet
Try Swank Films. Might be easier to do a video projection but anyway they
are the ones who license on behalf of Universal

--
Jessica Rosner
Kino International
333 W 39th St. 503
NY NY 10018
jrosner@kino.com

From: sjg <sjg@psulias.psu.edu> Reply-To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 13:58:09 -0400 To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu Subject: [Videolib] To Kill a Mockingbird

Howdy all... I'm appealing to the assembled wisdom of the list to see if anyone knows who PSU would have to contact to get public performance rights (and/or rent a 16mm print) for "To Kill a Mockingbird." Our library is participating in a read across the community drive in September and they want to show the movie to the public (free of charge) and I've been deputized to figure out who they need to talk to in order to make that happen.

Any of you know who holds the rights, or have arranged for such a showing and have an address/phone number?

Thanks a bunch!!

Stephanie Gates Penn State University Media and Technology Support Services

--MS_Mac_OE_3141216783_9817013_MIME_Part Content-type: text/html; charset="US-ASCII" Content-transfer-encoding: quoted-printable

Re: [Videolib] To Kill a Mockingbird SKUNK um I mean SWANK which is based in St. Louis . Don't have their contac= t info
as deliberately refuse to keep it but should be easy to find on internet Try Swank Films. Might be easier to do a video projection but anyway they <= BR> are the ones who license on behalf of Universal