RE: [Videolib] Damned in the USA

Milos Stehlik (milos@facets.org)
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 14:03:17 -0500

Susan -

This was released by Playboy Home Video under the After Dark label
because Playboy, as a corporation, is generally interested and has
supported freedom of speech issues.

Milos Stehlik
Facets Video

-----Original Message-----
From: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Susan
Albrecht
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2003 1:30 PM
To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] Damned in the USA

Okay, I'm ashamed to admit it, but I can't find this video, and I'm not
yet
ready to believe it's no longer available. OCLC shows nearly 100
holdings
of it, but I can't find any info on After Dark Home Video. It was a
Channel Four Int'l. production, and while still shown at their website,
no
purchase info is provided...and I assume what they'd have would be PAL
anyhow.

Does anybody have this and could tell me where you got it?

Many thanks,
Susan at Wabash

Susan Albrecht
Acquisitions Coordinator