Re: [Videolib] Damned in the USA

Joan Goodwin (
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 13:40:03 -0700 appears to have this title available for
We have this title, but I think we purchased it from another vendor -
Hope this helps....

At 01:29 PM 7/15/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>Okay, I'm ashamed to admit it, but I can't find this video, and I'm not
>yet ready to believe it's no longer available. OCLC shows nearly 100
>holdings of it, but I can't find any info on After Dark Home Video. It
>was a Channel Four Int'l. production, and while still shown at their
>website, no purchase info is provided...and I assume what they'd have
>would be PAL anyhow.
>Does anybody have this and could tell me where you got it?
>Many thanks,
>Susan at Wabash
>Susan Albrecht
>Acquisitions Coordinator
>Wabash College Lilly Library
>Crawfordsville, IN
>"If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice."--Neil Peart
>Videolib mailing list

Joan Freeman Goodwin
Media Center Supervisor

Library and Information Access
San Diego State University phone:(619)594-6759
San Diego, California 92182-8050 fax : (619)594-0718

Videolib mailing list