Re: [Videolib] Salaries in higher ed

Scott Lehman (scottl@evpl.org)
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 08:50:38 -0500

--=====================_81048932==.ALT

A lot of PUBLIC libraries that I know of offer even less than that to an
entry-level librarian with an MLS. The way I figure it, a Master's in
library science will get you the equivalent of what a Bachelor's should get
you in the private sector. And, quite often, a bachelor's degree will get
you, in the library world, about what the rest of the world can expect with
a high school diploma or GED.

-Scott