Re: [Videolib] RE: need help identifying a film

Thu, 10 Jul 2003 16:52:07 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C34703.99527DA0

RE: need help identifying a filmHi Scott,

This is a real stretch, but it sounds a little bit like "Toby Dammit," =
Fellini's segment from "Spirits of the Dead," except it's Italian, =
Terence Stamp wasn't middle-aged at the time, and the final =
(unforgettable) sequence has to do with a creepy little girl, a ball, =
and a head, but not Jesus (and no shots of heaven). Probably not it, but =
Terence Stamp does drive around like the proverbial bat out of hell.

Best,

Randy

Randy Pitman
Publisher/Editor
Video Librarian
8705 Honeycomb Ct. NW
Seabeck, WA 98380
Tel: (800) 692-2270; Fax: (360) 830-9346
Email: vidlib@videolibrarian.com
Web: www.videolibrarian.com
----- Original Message -----=20