Re: [Videolib] Censorship from NAATA & Fox Movie Station

Jim Glenn (jglenn@ucrac1.ucr.edu)
Tue, 01 Jul 2003 15:33:00 -0700

I totally agree with Jessica. She makes some excellent points. If
television stations won't show the Charlie Chan movies, then how can they
show a movie with Eddie Murphy playing a white Jewish man?

Jessica, why don't you take your argument to the O'Reilly Factor and see if
they will put you on the air to discuss the situation?

Jim Glenn
Manager, Media Library
University of California, Riverside