Re: [Videolib] RB Publishing and Film Movement

Madeline Copp (mcopp@jhu.edu)
Wed, 02 Jul 2003 18:09:49 -0400

Dear Holly, etc.,

We are very interested in subscribing to the Film Movement - this was
recommended by one of our professors and was started by Larry Meistrich who
is an alumnus of Johns Hopkins. I submitted our order a month or so ago
and just found out from our Acquisitions Department that the there is
something in the contract/license that makes it impossible for us to
sign. We're trying to work with them (Film Movement) to get the clause in
question removed.

I'm hopeful that we'll be able to subscribe because it sounds like a
wonderful service (and when I spoke with them, they were very interested in
having libraries subscribe).

For more information, see their site at:
http://www.thefilmmovement.com

Madeline

Madeline A. Copp, Resource Services Librarian
(English * Film & Media Studies * Writing Seminars * Humanities Center)
Milton S. Eisenhower Library
Johns Hopkins University
3400 N. Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21218