RE: [Videolib] Censorship from NAATA & Fox Movie Station

Gary Handman (
Wed, 02 Jul 2003 08:10:37 -0700

I have a proposal... There are over 600 people who subscribe to this
list--librarians, teachers, filmmakers, distributors. Those of us who
feel that Fox's actions are an irresponsible (and plain stupid) could sign
a petition that could be submitted to Fox. Even if only half of us signed,
it's hard to believe Fox would just blow the whole thing off.

I personally am not willing to see political correctness wreak havoc with
the annals of visual culture in this country.