Re: [Videolib] Censorship from NAATA & Fox Movie Station

Mary M. Kirby (kirby@librarymedia.org)
Tue, 01 Jul 2003 16:58:37 -0700

Bravo, Jessica. This would be terrible censorship, if indeed it happens.

Has the NAATA watched these movies before deciding to "ban them"? Sure
doesn't sound like it.

Mary Kirby
Library Media Project
www.librarymedia.org