RE: [Videolib] Schoolyard Dreams

Elizabeth Stanley (elizabeth@bullfrogfilms.com)
Thu, 26 Jun 2003 11:12:14 -0400

------_=_NextPart_001_01C33BF5.52FE7D10

Gail,

I found the following citation via "Google":

http://www.nwosu.edu/MEDIA/videos.htm
<http://www.nwosu.edu/MEDIA/videos.htm>

for "Schoolyard Dreams" listed in the video collection at Northwestern
Oklahoma State University, Alva, OK.

Elizabeth

----------

From: Gail Fedak[SMTP:GFEDAK@MTSU.EDU]
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2003 12:01:56 PM
To: videolib
Subject: [Videolib] Schoolyard Dreams
Auto forwarded by a Rule

We have this early '80s title in 3/4" format and need to replace it in VHS
or DVD. We originally purchased it from Karol Media who no longer
distributes it. Karol Media said it sounded like a NFB or Select Media
title. Neither of those sources claim it as one of theirs. WorldCat does not
list it at all. Any leads on this title will be appreciated. Other
suggestions that address the history of sport in the media will also be
welcome.
Thanks,
Gail B. Fedak
Manager, Instructional Media Resources