RE: [Videolib] Displaying DVDs

Carol Dunn (dunn@oplin.lib.oh.us)
Thu, 26 Jun 2003 08:56:11 -0400

------_=_NextPart_001_01C33BE2.5173FF30

Steve,
What is your email so we can answer you offlist?

-----Original Message-----
From: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu]On Behalf Of Steve McMinn
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2003 3:31 PM
To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] Displaying DVDs

To all,

I need some guidance on a very basic question: how do we classify DVDs for
display?
Our VHS titles are arranged by Dewey number, but we want to display our new
DVD collection by category (drama, travel, etc).

I'm not a cataloger. Could anyone direct me to a printed source to answer
my question, or just give a bit of advice? I'd appreciate ALL help! I'd
like to be as customer-friendly as possible in naming DVD categories.

Thanks!!

Steve McMinn

_____

Do you Yahoo!?
SBC
<http://pa.yahoo.com/*http://rd.yahoo.com/evt=1207/*http://promo.yahoo.com/s
bc/> Yahoo! DSL - Now only $29.95 per month!