RE: [Videolib] Phantom of Paradise PPR

Hallman, Philip (phallman@umich.edu)
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 17:52:16 -0400

Kim,

Criterion Pictures USA is the non-theatrical distributor for Twentieth
Century Fox titles.

Their phone number is phone (800)890-9494 and website is
<www.criterionpic.com/>

Hope this helps,

Philip Hallman
Film Librarian
University of Michigan
Program in Film/Video Studies
Ann Arbor, MI

-----Original Message-----
From: Kimberly Stanton [mailto:KStanton@library.unt.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2003 4:49 PM
To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] Phantom of Paradise PPR

Hi

I'm trying to track down the Public Performance Right holder for the
film Phantom of Paradise (1974) dir: Brian DePalma. It seems that
Twentieth Century Fox Film Co. owns the rights but I cant find any
contact info for them or their legal/archive departments. I know Swank
doesn't work with Fox, but is there another company similar to Swank
that handles their materials? Or does Fox do this internally?

I would really appreciate any contact information for Fox or any other
info regarding this film.

Thanks.

Kim Stanton
Media Library