RE: [Videolib] Video source "Madres" by Guadalupe Sobiela

Marilyn Huntley (mhuntley@hamilton.edu)
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 14:20:54 -0400

Patricia,
Thank you! I had several other replies, but all were for a different video.

During my internet search for the title earlier today, I happened upon
something that I recognize now as a page of the website you directed me to.
However, where I saw it before (at
http://www.escine.7artes.com/escine_archivos/Home_archivos/Frames_abajo_archivos/CoCorto.htm),
there wasn't anything else besides the pictures and descriptions of the
award-winning films. There was no obvious connection to the film school; or
if there was, I failed to recognize it (my Spanish courses were MANY years
ago!). Since there are 2 Spanish-speaking professors in the group that's
asking me for this video, I'll have one of them take a look at the website.

Again - muchas gracias.
Marilyn