RE: [Videolib] Video source "Madres" by Guadalupe Sobiela

Bustamante, Patricia - HPL (Patricia.Bustamante@cityofhouston.net)
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 11:33:58 -0500

http://www.escine.7artes.com/
Check the site above. It's for a Film School in Argentina and lists "Madres"
as one of their award winning short films (go to the 'cortos' link). Perhaps
they can provide purchasing info via email. Also, Guadalupe Subiela is
listed as a staff member at the school.

Patricia Bustamante
Houston Public Library
Manager, Video Department
500 McKinney
Houston, TX 77002
Tel.: 832-393-1459
"Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by
understanding." Albert Einstein

-----Original Message-----
From: Marilyn Huntley [mailto:mhuntley@hamilton.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2003 10:08 AM
To: Videolib
Subject: [Videolib] Video source "Madres" by Guadalupe Sobiela

I'm not getting anywhere with locating a source for this video, so I hope
one of you can help me. A professor wants to preview, rent or purchase a
video called "Madres" (Mothers). I'll paste in the description she e-mailed
me. I don't know where she got this description, because I can't find the
video listed anywhere in WorldCat.

Thanks in advance for any information you can send me.
Marilyn Huntley

Title: Madres [videorecording] Mothers / idea y dirección, Guadalupe
Subiela ; producción, Karen Meterieri.
Parallel title: Mothers
Imprint: [S.l. : s.n.], 1997.
Physical Description: 1 videocassette (34 min.) : sd., col. ; 1/2 in.
Notes: A foreign film (Argentina).