RE: [Videolib] does this sound familiar

Laroi Lawton (
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 14:40:28 -0400

Hi John:
The Discovery Channel has a series which aired sometime in March or April of this year called "Monster Machines."
You can go to their website. and see it here by doing a search. You'll get monster garage but if you look further, "monster machines" will be there. Hope this helps.

LaRoi Lawton, Asst. Prof./Director
GSL Learning Resources Center
Bronx Community College/CUNY
Bronx, NY 10453

-----Original Message-----
From: John Streepy []
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2003 1:37 PM
Subject: Re: [Videolib] does this sound familiar

For some reason I want to say this was a discovery channel thing or a
TLC program about very learge machines. I remember seeing it, but can
not remember a title.

John H. Streepy
Media Assistant III
Library-Media Circulation
Central Washington University Library
400 E. 8th AVE
Ellensburg, WA 98926-7548

(509) 963-2861

>>> 06/20/03 09:09AM >>>
I have a patron trying to identify a documentary he remembers seeing on
TV a
number of years ago. The program was about the construction and
of an oil rig, built on a fjord, and then moved to the North Sea. I
find a
reference on the web to a Nova special on that subject, but no title,
and I
had no luck tracking it down on either OCLC or WGBH. Any help is much

Eileen Simmons
Assistant Director/Head of Reference
Everett Public Library
2702 Hoyt Ave.