Re: [Videolib] does this sound familiar

Pat Palmieri (palmierp@mail.lafayette.edu)
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 14:10:53 -0400

Hi,
I remember that also. It was called - very impressive
Pat

Skyscraper at sea [videorecording] / Discovery
Communications, Inc. ; producers, James Lipscomb, Taima Hervas ; director,
James Lipscomb.
Bethesda, MD : b Discovery Channel Video, c c1999.
videocassette (48 min.) : sd., col. ; 1/2 in.
Observe the miracles of engineering as the world's tallest
drilling platform is moved from a fjord in Norway to the North Sea.
Drilling platforms.