Re: [Videolib] does this sound familiar

Mark W. Kopp (iu8film@iu08.org)
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 13:28:58 -0400

--=====================_19653390==.ALT

I'm thinking it might be part of the Modern Marvels series from the History
Channel:

http://store.aetv.com/html/catalog/vp01.jhtml?id=40483&browseCategoryId=

I tried to copy and paste the link, but that little = sign on the end just
would go into the link right. You may need to copy and paste the link into
your browser if it doesn't work correctly...and make sure you include the =
at the end.

Mark
At 09:09 AM 6/20/03 -0700, you wrote:
>I have a patron trying to identify a documentary he remembers seeing on TV a
>number of years ago. The program was about the construction and engineering
>of an oil rig, built on a fjord, and then moved to the North Sea. I find a
>reference on the web to a Nova special on that subject, but no title, and I
>had no luck tracking it down on either OCLC or WGBH. Any help is much
>appreciated.
>
>Eileen Simmons
>Assistant Director/Head of Reference
>Everett Public Library