Re: [Videolib] DV & A - Distribution Video and Audio

Julie Haferd (haferdju@oplin.lib.oh.us)
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 10:25:23 -0400

I tried DV & A, but shipments always arrived so late. Midwest is friendlier & I
like the way they're shipping before the release date so we have time to catalog
& get it shelf ready sooner.

Julie Haferd
Media Dept.
Tiffin-Seneca Public Library