Re: [Videolib] DV & A - Distribution Video and Audio

Druda (edruda@suffolk.lib.ny.us)
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 17:00:53 -0400 (EDT)

I've used DVA for a long time now. We get very good quality tapes for
good price, and when we signed up they gave us free shipping, too. I've
never used Midwest so I can't compare, though.

Ellen D.

Ellen Druda
Media Librarian
Half Hollow Hills