RE: [Videolib] Fwd: EASY WAY TO PREVIEW NEW MEDIA

Debbie Hardwicke (DHardwicke@cfv.org)
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 16:09:46 -0400

------_=_NextPart_001_01C335D5.90B3E966

Mark - I could not access either of the links you provided. Anyone else
having problems?

=20

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark W. Kopp [mailto:iu8film@iu08.org]=20
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2003 3:39 PM
To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] Fwd: EASY WAY TO PREVIEW NEW MEDIA

=20

Does anybody have any information about the following?:

Need to preview visual media for classroom use?

=20

Want the best of the bestas pre-screened by other education media
professionals?

=20

No travel budget to attend media screenings?

=20

In a few weeks we will be screening 88 instructional media previews from
21 content providers, including entries from the Agency for
Instructional Technology, GPN and TVOntario. The top selections from
that event will become part of SatScreen 2003, a preview service that
provides a convenient way to acquire the latest instructional content
for your evaluation.=20

=20

BUT YOU DONT NEED TO BE AT THE SCREENING to subscribe to SatScreen 2003!

=20

Whether you are programming a new digital or cable channel, streaming
content to schools or providing a video lending library, you are sure to
find the content that will match your local needs. SatScreen 2003 will
deliver full-length previews via satellite and VHS tape along with
detailed information about the content, subject matter and related
resource materials.

=20

Fees for SatScreens basic services have remained the same as last year
and weve even lowered the price for extra sets of SatScreen-in-a-Box.=20

=20

Detailed information about SatScreen services for 2003 can be found at=20

www.itmonline.com/SatScreen03/Services/ss03_service_index.htm=20

=20

THREE WAYS TO SIGN UP!

=20

1) If you recently received the brochure for the Education Leadership
Summitlook there for the SatScreen 2003 Enrollment Form. Just fax or
mail to the address on the form.

=20

2) Go to the SatScreen website and register.=20

Click on www.itmonline.com/ssindex.html
<http://www.itmonline.com/ssindex.html> . Click the Subscribe
Onlinebutton.

=20

3) Just call me at 847-290-1385.

=20

I look forward to working with each one of you to provide the best
SatScreen preview services that you've come to expect. If you have
questions, please feel free to contact me or send email to
satscreen@attbi.com .

=20

Best Regards,

Mark

=20

Mark A. Gorelczenko

SatScreen 2003 Coordinator

c/o MGConnections

PO Box 1544

Des Plaines, Illinois 60017-1544

Tel: 847-290-1385; Fax: 847-290-1386

Email: mark@mgconnections.com =20

****=20
Mark W. Kopp=20
Circulation Coordinator=20
Appalachia Intermediate Unit 8=20
Instructional Materials Services Department=20
580 Foot of Ten Road=20
Duncansville, Pa 16635=20
(814) 695-1972 Phone=20
(814) 695-3018 Fax=20
E-Address:=20
mailto:iu8film@iu08.org=20
See us on the Web at:=20
http://www.iu08.org=20
Click on; "Instructional Materials Services"=20

-----Original = Message-----
[...]

Click on www.itmonline.com/ssindex.html .  Click the Subscribe Onlinebutton.

3)  Just call me at 847-290-1385.

I look forward to working with each one of you to provide the best = SatScreen preview services that you've come to expect. If you have questions, = please feel free to contact me or send email to satscreen@attbi.com .

Best Regards,

Mark

Mark A. Gorelczenko

SatScreen 2003 Coordinator