Re: [Videolib] VRT Gala / National Film Board of Canada / ALA Toronto

Nell Chenault (njchenau@vcu.edu)
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 14:43:16 -0400

Yes, tickets are still available, to this fabulous and inexpensive
event! If you email me, I can hold tickets to be picked up at the
booth. Reminder, the VRT booth is # 4741.
Nell