[Videolib] Devil's Island films

Deg Farrelly (DEG.FARRELLY@asu.edu)
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 19:55:23 -0700

Thanx, Jessica

I'm certain my faculty would be happy to be able to get hold of any format
of these titles.

So are any of these available for rent in 16mm? Anyone know?

deg

PS.... taking off on a 6 week unpaid leave (Actually, salary reduction for
time off, so I guess it is not truly UNPAID... just paid at a lower rate)

Will appreciate personal replies as I am setting VideoLib to NOMAIL

deg@asu.edu