Re: [Videolib] Perception

Matthew D. Zirkle (mzirkle@waterford.lib.mi.us)
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 14:44:11 -0400 (EDT)

I haven't found any pictures of the set-up, but I did discover there is a
animated diagram on the second disc of the "Singin' in the Rain" special
edition DVD. It's in the 1998 profile of producer Arthur Freed, "Musicals
Great Musicals: the Arthur Freed unit at MGM." (96 mins.)

Matthew D. Zirkle
Adult Services Librarian
Waterford Township Public Library