Re: [Videolib] VRT Gala

MileFilms@aol.com
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 15:24:14 EDT

--part1_146.134aea1c.2c178a5e_boundary

In a message dated 6/10/03 2:57:26 PM, mboedicker@hotmail.com writes:

> This year's theme is "An Evening of Canadian Animation," and we'll be joined
> by award-winning animators Wendy Tilby and Amada Forbis

And may I add, that I finally got to meet Wendy and Amanda last January after
hearing about them for a long time from a mutual friend. Besides their
obvious animation talent, they were absolutely wonderful people to get to know.

Dennis Doros
Milestone Film & Video
PO Box 128
Harrington Park, NJ 07640
Phone: (800) 603-1104 or (201) 767-3117
Fax: (201) 767-3035
Email: milefilms@aol.com
www.milestonefilms.com

--part1_146.134aea1c.2c178a5e_boundary

This year's theme is "An Evening of Canadian Animation," and we'll be joined=
by award-winning animators Wendy Tilby and Amada Forbis

And may I add, that I finally got to meet Wendy and Amanda last January a= fter hearing about them for a long time from a mutual friend. Besides their=20= obvious animation talent, they were absolutely wonderful people to get to kn= ow.