RE: [Videolib] 2004 Notable Videos for Adults

Jed Horovitz (JedH@videopipeline.com)
Fri, 6 Jun 2003 14:29:22 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_0091_01C32C38.0626E970

2004 Notable Videos for AdultsI am the producer of a just released video and
would like to send you a review copy. All I need is a street address.
Jed Horovitz
-----Original Message-----
From: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu]On Behalf Of Herbert, Rue
Sent: Friday, June 06, 2003 1:46 PM
To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] 2004 Notable Videos for Adults

Hello everyone. Being well into 2003, it is past time for me to send out
the first of several requests regarding suggestions for the 2004 ALA VRT
Notable Videos for Adults list. I want to take this opportunity to
encourage each of you to consider suggesting the truly notable video
programming you have or will view during the year. We are accepting
suggestions for videos released during 2003 and 2002, in preparation for the
2004 Notables process. Titles will be accepted through October of 2003.
Please note, programs may be suggested by anyone who has viewed a title in
its entirety, excluding affiliates of distribution or production companies.
We welcome suggestions for video programming that are not feature films, but
rather videos of a performance, an educational title, or a how-to program
geared toward an adult audience. The specific requirements and procedures
for the Notable Videos for Adults Selection Process are available through
the Round Table’s web page at <http://www.ala.org/vrt>. Please submit your
suggestions on the online form (or printable form) available at this site.

Also, if you are planning to attend this year’s annual conference, please
stop by the VRT booth (#4741). In addition to a variety of Round Table
information, there will be handout lists of all the Notables titles, and we
will be playing selected programs from the 2003 Notables List.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thanks!

Rue Herbert, Chair
ALA-VRT Notable Videos for Adults Committee

Rue M. Herbert
Media Resources
Tampa Library
University of South Florida
(813) 974-6342

------=_NextPart_000_0091_01C32C38.0626E970

2004 Notable Videos for Adults

I am=20 the producer of a just released video and would like to send you a = review=20 copy.  All I need is a street address.
Jed=20 Horovitz