RE: [Videolib] Ways of Seeing with John Berger

Chris McNevins (Chris.McNevins@uconn.edu)
Fri, 6 Jun 2003 11:04:55 -0400

Gail:

We were able to procure this series last November via our designated
non-print jobber (Ambassador) The price was $454.00.

Chris McNevins
University Library Assistant II
University of Connecticut
Homer Babbidge Library
Collections Services / Acquisitions-Monographs
369 Fairfield Rd. Unit 1005AM
Storrs, CT 06269-1005

phone: 860-486-3842
fax: 860-486-6493
mailto:chris.mcnevins@uconn.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: Gail Fedak [mailto:gfedak@mtsu.edu]
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2003 1:35 PM
To: videolib
Subject: [Videolib] Ways of Seeing with John Berger

I'm trying to find a distributor for this set of BBC produced programs that
aired on television "a long time ago." Have found sources for books and
artwork based on the series, but have not found a source for the videos. Are
they out of print, as I suspect, or does someone know of a current
distributor? Any information will be appreciated.
Thanks,
Gail B. Fedak
Manager, Instructional Media Resources
Middle Tennessee State University