Re: [Videolib] public performance in public libraries

Francis C Poole (fpoole@UDel.Edu)
Thu, 5 Jun 2003 08:50:26 -0400 (EDT)

John...A film may involve a number of rights...all owned by different
entities...for example, the music, lyrics, special effects, choreography,
screenplay, etc. I have a friend who is an attorney in the feature
film/entertainment world and he is constantly dealing with the various
rights which may be owned separately but which make up the "whole"
performance of the work It usually comes down to money but what else is
new? I refer again to Title 17. Francis